Baby is the size of a large plum! Bigger than a lime and growing more every day!
All that baby’s been up to this week:
– Baby’s ears are migrating towards their final position at the side of her head.
– Baby is already building up the waste that will help make up her first poop.
– The placenta has developed and is supplying baby with oxygen.
– Baby is soon going to start developing lanugo, hair that will cover her during much of pregnancy.
– Baby’s lower body continues to grow, helping her catch up with her very large head.
– Baby’s bones are developing, though most of the development and hardening will take place later.
– Baby is probably developing fingerprints right now.
All that’s been going on with me:
Weight gained: No weight gained so far, but I won’t know for sure until my next midwife appointment on April 4th.
Symptoms: I’ve been experiencing a few minor headaches, but other than that…I feel fine!
Movement: No movement yet.
Food Aversions: No aversions this week.
Food Cravings: I don’t have any strong cravings this week, but I could totally go for a bowl of mashed potatoes and gravy.
Sleep: I still sleep a lot.
Stretch Marks: None yet thankfully!
Miss Anything?: Nope. 🙂
Fun and/or Interesting Things from the Week: I scheduled my NT scan, which is this Tuesday!
Belly Button In or Out: In.
Happy or Moody Most of the Time: Moody.
New Baby Items: I didn’t purchase anything new for baby this week.
Looking Forward To: Finding out the sex of the baby!
See you at 13 weeks!