Baby is the size of a apple! Bigger than a lemon and growing more every day!
All that baby’s been up to this week:
– Baby’s legs are finally longer than it’s arms.
– Baby continues to build strength in all of her muscles, including her neck, to help support her head.
– The main development of baby’s external genitalia, whether male or female, is now complete.
– The placenta is now very developed, and is capable of transporting baby all of the oxygen she needs.
– Baby might soon be able to hear my heartbeat, and maybe even my voice.
– Baby’s heart is pumping more than 25 quarts of blood each day.
– Baby can detect light through the belly.
All that’s been going on with me:
Weight gained: I’ve lost another 2lbs! Putting me at a 12lb loss overall.
Symptoms: Still experiencing bouts of fatigue and headaches.
Movement: I feel little rolls and tiny kicks in the wee hours of the early morning.
Food Aversions: No aversions this week.
Food Cravings: None
Sleep: Yeah, I still get lots of that!
Stretch Marks: None yet thankfully!
Miss Anything?: Nothing that I can think of.
Fun and/or Interesting Things from the Week: We found out the GENDER of the baby!!
It’s another sweet baby girl!!
Belly Button In or Out: In.
Happy or Moody: Happy!
New Baby Items: I received two cute bib sets and a onesie that says “Ain’t No Nana Like The One I Got” from my Aunt today!
Looking Forward To: Going shopping for my second princess!
See you at 16 weeks!