Baby is the size of a avocado! Bigger than a apple and growing more every day!
All that baby’s been up to this week:
– Baby’s sense of hearing continues to get better and better every day.
– Baby weighs about 3.5oz this week.
– Baby’s sense of sight, sound, smell and touch are all coming in.
– Lanugo, baby’s temporary hair, now covers most of her body.
– Baby’s brain is starting to control its heart.
– Baby’s heart might be beating about 150 times a minute.
All that’s been going on with me:
Weight gained: I’m -12lbs so far.
Symptoms: Frequent urination!
Movement: Movement is still limited to late night/early morning. Her kicks are becoming more pronounced, but still quite light.
Food Aversions: No aversions this week.
Food Cravings: Chicken and dumplings!
Sleep: I haven’t slept as much as usual this week due to visiting family.
Stretch Marks: None yet thankfully!
Miss Anything?: Nothing that I can think of.
Fun and/or Interesting Things from the Week: This past week, I’ve been visiting my family in Tennessee. I’m finally able to eat at all the places I’ve been craving. My favorite meal this week was definitely chicken and dumplings from Dixie Cafe!
Belly Button In or Out: In.
Happy or Moody: Happy!
New Baby Items: I bought A LOT of baby clothes this week. We shopped at Babies R Us, Walmart, Target, Children’s Place and Once Upon a Child. Additionally, I bought the CRIB and the mattress! Excited to have that purchase out of the way!
Looking Forward To: Washing and organizing all of baby girl’s clothes!
See you at 17 weeks!