Baby is the size of a raspberry! Bigger than a sweet pea, but still quite tiny!
All that baby’s been up to this week:
– Baby’s stomach is now differentiating into individual components as the digestive system develops.
– Baby’s rudimentary lungs are continuing to develop.
– The areas that will become baby’s feet and hands are now visible.
– The placenta is picking up more and more of the burden of supporting baby.
– Baby’s eyes are just beginning to develop.
– The precursors to baby’s external genitalia are now developing.
All that’s been going on with me:
Weight gained: At my appointment last Friday, I had actually lost 3lbs.
Workouts: I walk my daughter to school every day, and that’s a 35-40 minute round trip. Other than that, no workouts for me.
Symptoms: My only symptoms this week is extreme fatigue and moodiness. I find myself sleeping the day away.
Movement: Still too early.
Food Aversions: None.
Food Cravings: McDonald’s hamburger, Chick fil A chicken biscuit, pulled pork sandwich, and Dixie Cafe chicken and dumplings. It stinks that I’ve had NONE of this this week. 🙁
Sleep: I’m barely awake.
Stretch Marks: Nope.
Miss Anything?: Nothing that I can think of.
Fun and/or Interesting Things from the Week: This week has been pretty uneventful!
Belly Button In or Out: In.
Happy or Moody Most of the Time: Moody…
New Baby Items: Nothing this week!
Looking Forward To: Feeling first flutters/kicks and finding out the sex!
See you at 8 weeks!