While my pets have taken the back seat ever since I had my daughter, I still consider them very important members of my family. Three cats currently reside in my house, and they’re my ‘furbabies’. Ark Naturals offers natural products for pets that I’m excited about getting the opportunity to review!
About Ark Naturals
Ark Naturals provides the most complete, all-natural product line currently available on the market today. Ark’s products include ‘Wellness’ products that give them the vital nutrition missing in commercial pet foods and ‘Remedy’ products that help to solve common pet related problems.
Their goal is to address the care needs of companion animals by formulating a line of products, using only the finest human grade raw materials. Their products are formulated by professionals and are based on the best and most accurate science available at this time. They pledge to continue their efforts to not only produce the leading line of pet care nutraceuticals, but to be aware that the pursit of scientific data regarding preventative health care is a continuing process.
In recognizing that scientists will provide them with new and continuing insight, they know they need to remain open-minded and flexible to be able to continue to formulate the finest line of pet care nutraceuticals.
For my review, I received two items from Ark Naturals. One of those items was the Nu-Pet Feline Granular, which is a powerful vitamin and antioxidant formula. Cats are carnivores and should eat a diet as close to raw as possible. Supermarket food and premium cat foods do not duplicate a natural diet. Nu-Pet Feline Antioxidant offers a natural, safe approach for providing the nutrition missing in your cat’s daily diet.
This powerful, easy to use antioxidant provides the necessary vitamins , minerals, extra carbohydrates, bioflavonoids, and nutrients that are not available in commercially processed cat food, including premium cat foods. This may help reduce cellular oxidative damage. Also cuts down on shedding which in turn cuts down on hairballs.
- Contains only premium human grade all natural ingredients – no unnecessary fillers
- “Live” green food phytonutrients provide your cat all known enzymes, vitamins, minerals and trace elements that assist in product of infection fighting cells
- Wheat sprouts: contains critical antioxidants that help with allergies and premature aging
- Wheat grass: contains chlorophyll, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and all known vitaminds and trace elements
- Vitamins C and E: to support your cat’s immune system and help maintain healthy cell activity
- Alfalfa: source of chlorophyll, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium (a natural anti-inflammatory)
- Cat essential Amino Acids: helps build muscle, support hearth health, burn fat and inhibit the formation of free radicals
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD): one of nature’s most powerful free radical fighters
- Contains no chemicals, preservatives, wheat, yeast, sugar, starch or gluten. Non-irradicated.
This is for cats twelve weeks or older. Within the two weeks of using this product, I noticed my cat Lucy was shedding less. She’s the main hair ball cat…so she definitely needed this product! The incidents of me having to clean up hair balls has significantly decreased.
I also received the Breath-Less Fizzy Plaque-Zapper
. Ever been too close to a feline (or canine) friend and noticed their horrible breath? I have. Thank God for this Plaque-Zapper! There are no chlorine ingredients (stabilized chlorine dioxide or anthium dioxide). There are also no artificial colors, sugars or flavorings. The Breath-Less Fizzy Plaque-Zapper
comes in two sizes: Small/Medium and Medium/Large. I received the Small/Medium size.
- Natural enzymes help restore saliva’s natural balance
- Reduces plaque by keeping it from sticking to teeth
- Reduces gum irritation
- Whitens teeth
All you do is empty one packet into your pet’s drinking water daily. It is odorless, tasteless and colorless. It will not change your pet’s drinking or eating habits. The enzymes will remain active for approximately 6-8 hours.
You can purchase both of the products above by visiting Ark Naturals’ website
Be sure to check out Ark Naturals on Facebook
for updates, deals and promotions!
Disclaimer: I received the above product(s) from Ark Naturals free of charge in order to facilitate an honest review. No other compensation was received. However, all opinions are strictly my own.