Thanksgiving is a special time of year. It’s the time that we talk about what we’re thankful for, and it’s the time that we stuff ourselves so full that we have to unbutton our pants! Part of me is down in the dumps because this will be the first Thanksgiving I spend without my family, but part of me also feels happy that I’m able to spend my first Thanksgiving with my boyfriend, Dennis. My daughter and I just moved to NYC in September, and for the most part, we have adjusted rather well. However, we miss our family back home in Tennessee. Thanksgiving will be the perfect way to make new traditions and eat scrumptious food in a new city with new people.
Cheesy Crescent Dogs would make a great addition to your Thanksgiving feast spread! Not only is it quick and easy to prep and make, but it’s also a favorite amongst kids! When my daughter attends family get-together’s, she’s usually only left with one or two options (if that) due to being a picky eater. These cheesy crescent dogs are ideal for picky eaters and foodies alike!
Making these cheesy crescent dogs is a snap! All you have to do is cut each triangle into three sections, place the cocktail sausage link or hot dog at the narrow end, spread cheese on the wide section, and roll up starting at the narrow ends. You should put the ends facing down on the baking sheet.
After you have rolled up the crescents, place into the pre-heated oven at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
The way that the cheddar cheese melts into the crescent roll makes it absolutely scrumptious!
- 2 cans Pillsbury Original Crescents
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 pack of hot dogs or cocktail links
- Preheat oven at 375°F.
- Unroll both cans and separate into 16 triangles.
- Cut each triangle into three sections.
- Place hot dog or sausage link on the narrow end.
- Spread cheese on the wide end.
- Roll up starting at the narrow end and make sure that the ends are facing down on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
In addition to my Cheesy Crescent Dogs recipe, Pillsbury has plenty of recipes that uses their delicious crescents, like these Easy Three-Ingredient Jalapeno Crescents!
Want to make these yummy Cheesy Crescent Dogs? Don’t forget to take advantage of exclusive savings at Publix to help you save on ingredients needed!
- During the week of 11/12 – 11/18, buy three Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits for $5!
- During the week of 11/19 – 11/25, buy three Pillsbury Original Crescents for $5!
- During the entire month of November, you can save $1 when you buy any three Pillsbury Refrigerated Baked Goods products!
We will definitely grab some more Pillsbury products to make our first Thanksgiving in NYC extra special and extra tasty!
GIVEAWAY: Enter to WIN $10 Paypal cash! The giveaway will end November 30th 11:59PM EST. The winner will have 48 hours to respond before another winner will be drawn. You do not have to be a blogger to enter or win. Good luck!