“Boiron was founded in 1932 in Lyon, France, by twin brothers and pharmacists Jean and Henri Boiron. It is now the world leader in homeopathy. More about Boiron’s history in France and throughout the world can be found at www.boiron.com.
In 1983, Boiron established a U.S. presence by acquiring John A. Borneman & Sons, Inc., in suburban Philadelphia. Borneman was a family business with four generations of homeopathic expertise focused on supplying medicines directly to physicians and the public throughout the United States.
The fledgling company commonly, referred to as Boiron USA, employed a staff of seven who performed all tasks from harvesting and manufacturing to order processing and shipping. An average of 25 orders were shipped per day with a new focus on serving retail and pharmacy channels nationwide.“
(Read more about Boiron HERE)
For my review, I received the Chestal Cough Syrup
. The temperatures are very sporadic in Memphis. It’s the middle of November, and temperatures can go as high as 75…and as low as 40. Mind you, within hours apart! That irritates my throat and nose without fail. I try my best to stay indoors, but that’s not always possible. Chestal Cough Syrup temporarily relieves dry cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with colds. It helps relieve chest congestion by loosening mucus and thinning bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
- Relieves all types of common coughs (safe for everyone 2 years and up)
- Natural honey base
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Antimonium tartaricum GC HPUS – Helps loosen thick mucus
- Bryonia alba 3C HPUS – Relieves dry and painful cough
- Coccus cacti 3P HPUS – Relieves cough associated with a tickling in the throat
- Drosera rotundifolia 3C HPUS – Relieves barking cough worse at night
- Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS – Relieves cough associated with nausea
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS – Relieves wet cough during the day becoming dry at night
- Rumex crispus 6C HPUS – Relieves dry cough triggered by cold air
- Spongia tosta 3C HPUS – Relieves dry, croupy and barking cough
- Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS – Relieves nighttime hacking cough
Unlike other cough medicines, Chestal Cough Syrup is non-drowsy. This is important because I have a toddler to run after…along with an almost 6-month old three days a week. I can’t be sleepy “on the job”! The honey in Chestal is filtered ans pasteurized to ensure its safety. Regulated as drugs by the FDA, homeopathic medicines are safe and reliable. They are used by millions of patients and recommended by thousands of doctors around the world.
One LUCKY Beautifully BellaFaith reader is going to win some Chestal Cough Syrup of their own! This giveaway will end 11/29. Just enter via the Rafflecopter form below. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before another winner will be drawn. You do NOT have to be a blogger to enter or in!