It’s that time of year again! SUPER BOWL TIME!! This go-around it’s the Baltimore Ravens teeing off with the San Francisco 49ers. I can’t claim that I’m a football fan, but I do love cooking and preparing for the special once-a-year game.
I received a can of Creamy Roasted Garlic to start up a fantastic recipe that I found on Progresso‘s easy-to-navigate website. I just HAD to try out the Easy White Chicken Chili recipe. Doesn’t it look scrumptious in the photo? Well, it’s just as scrumptious offline.
Easy White Chicken Chili
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes total
- 2 cans (18 oz each) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy roasted garlic with chicken stock cooking sauce
- 2 cups cubed deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso® cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles
- 4 teaspoons Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
Garnishes, If Desired
- Shredded Cheddar or taco cheese
- Sour cream
- Coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat cooking sauce, chicken, beans, chiles and taco seasoning mix to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes to blend flavors, stirring occasionally.
- Top each serving with cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips.
Disclosure: The information, products and Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ gift packs were provided by Progresso through MyBlogSpark.