This recipe was originally titled “Pan Chicken Parmesan”, but the recipe called for mozzarella instead of parmesan, which is misleading. So, I renamed it Pan Chicken Mozzarella!
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Cook time: 30-40 minutes
- 3 5oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2c Prego Traditional Italian Sauce (or as desired)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- dried rosemary leaves
- ground oregano
- dried basil
- shredded mozzarella cheese (desired amount)
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder on a plate.
2. Heat pan with olive oil til it glistens.
3. Place chicken onto pan and cook until done.
4. Transfer to baking dish and cover each breast with Prego sauce, mozzarella cheese and dashes of delicious herbs.
5. Bake until cheese is melted and a bit browned.
Calories: 208 per serving