Disclosure: The Pfizer Pediatric Platform products, information, and additional gift pack have been provided by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare. All thoughts and reviews are my own.
Being sick is the worse, especially if you’re a kid. All you want to do is run and play, but your body isn’t holding you back due to illness. As parents, our goal during those sick times is to provide comfort to our little ones and to make them better as soon as possible. We wish that we could transfer the sickness to ourselves so that they don’t have to. That’s part of motherhood. We’re martyrs!
Here are some tips that can help you get your kids feeling better…comfortably:
1. Tissues: Just go ahead and put a box next to where your child is laying, whether it be their bed or the couch. Nothing is worse than needing to blow your nose and not having a piece of tissue in sight. It’s nauseating having to pry yourself out of bed when you’re feeling under the weather.
2. Movies and TV: Now is not the time to put limits on screen time. Rest doesn’t have to come in the form of sleep. Sometimes you just need to chill on the couch and watch your favorite shows to help you feel more like yourself, and kids are no different.
3. Warm Washcloth: Whenever my daughter is sick, one thing that helps her feel better is a damp, warm washcloth propped against her head. The warmness lulls her to sleep, and she’s able to sleep off whatever illness her body is needing to fight off.
4. Chicken Noodle Soup: When I was a kid, my grandpa would always whip me up a bowl of hearty chicken noodle soup whenever I was feeling sick. The hot soup would soothe my sore throat and cough.
5. Pfizer Pediatrics Products: Depending on what illness your child is fighting (cough, cold, fever, etc), Pfizer Pediatrics products will do the job in making sure your little one gets better quick.
If your child has a fever, Children’s Advil® is the way to go. The grape flavor is a favorite amongst children, and is recommended for ages 2-11 years old. Your kiddo will get relief from aches and pains caused by fevers for up to 8 hours. In addition to grape, you can also purchase Sugar-Free Dye-Free Berry, Bubble Gum, Blue Raspberry, Fruit and Dye-Free White Grape flavors.
If your child is suffering from a stuffy and/or runny nose, sneezing, itchy and watery eyes, and/or a cough, then Children’s Dimetapp® Cold & Cough is what I would suggest giving to your kids 6 years and older. Runny and stuffy noses are no fun. The sooner that it’s relieved, the better. Children’s Dimetapp® Cold & Cough relieves nasal symptoms quickly and effortlessly.
Last, but not least, one of the must-haves in our medicine cabinet is Children’s Robitussin® Day & Night Cough Relief Value Pack! This is the perfect combo in ensuring that your child gets back to feeling like themselves in no time. It relieves chest congestion and mucus that makes it difficult to stay as active as kids need to be. Additionally, it relieves annoying coughs that can put a damper on any day. With the long-acting nighttime formulation, your child is able to get the rest they need!
All of the Pfizer Pediatrics products are available at Target!
FLASH GIVEAWAY: One lucky Beautifully BellaFaith reader is going to win a Pfizer Pediatrics bundle! The giveaway will end April 22nd 12PM EST. The winner will have 2 hours to respond before another will be drawn. Beautifully BellaFaith is not responsible for prizes that might become lost, damaged or stolen. Good luck!